What we expect: A master of communication: verbally, PowerPoint, diagram. Use everything! Someone who loves challenges, who talks more about solutions than problems. A team player who can get the job done. Who knows how to code and query data, even though that might not be your favorite.
- Research pitching knowledge, design pitch together with designer and execute pitching presentation
- Collect requirements and write requirement specifications
- Manage every stakeholder to deliver requirement sign-off within the restricted time frame.
- Arrange and run requirement/survey meetings
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate with our developers and testers. Get them to understand the requirements and bridge the gap between users and developers
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders.
- Others as assigned by the Team lead
- Male / Female (Thai Nationality).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Business Analyst with background in insurance business is a plus.
- Logical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Good command of English.