Backend Developer – Expats are welcome!
• Programer • FUll-time
- Programming skills (the logic, the data struct, DB design, algorithmic thinking).
- Some experience in RESTful APIs design, development, and integration APIs with another service or mobile platform.
- Experience in. Net framework and Net core.
- Experience in Java toolchain (Maven, Gradle), creating web services.
- Familiar with related backend framework – Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in version control tool.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Expertise in database framework by using any kind of ORM with Ms SQL or Oracle.
- Experience in any kind of web-server e.g. IIs, nginx.
- Unit testing/ automated testing habit.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience in no SQL is a plus.
Good to have:
- More hardcore programming experience urges to dive into a real programmatic problem, not just websites only.
- RX Java, functional programming
- Some years experience with.net (our main backend language) and wish to pick up Java or Node js.
- Strong in problem-solving and investigated problems.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Willing to be a team player.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Working read/write English proficiency