Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing Research and Development team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following main responsibilities:
- Reading and researching state-of-the-art papers.
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and cost-effective Machine Learning pipelines and systems.
- Proof of concept (POC), apply SOTA algorithms for solving problems in business context and turn the result to production.
- Analyze data and identify the new insights from the data with a deep understanding.
- Analyze and prepare datasets: crawling, cleansing, augmenting, synthesising, etc.
- Provide design model testing perspectives.
- Evaluate model: provide model evaluation metrics, statistical analysis results, and end-2-end test results.
- Deploy and maintain the pipeline.
- Closely discuss with team members to share model performance results, observations, and provide necessary documents.
- Work closely with a business development team to frame Machine Learning problems within the business context.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in building Machine Learning systems: neural network modeling, optimizing, evaluating and platform integration.
- Strong programming skill in Python.
- Proficiency in Machine Learning: Natural Language Processing (NLP), Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), Computer Vision, Language Modeling etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis, data processing and machine learning frameworks libraries: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, OpenCV, PIL, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong background in algorithms.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Adaptable and interested in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Understand and use GitHub for version control.
- Understand and use AWS, Linux, Docker as platforms.