Python Developer (Machine Learning Team)
We are looking for Python Developers to join our growing AI development team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following main responsibilities:
- Scale up models, build training datasets and tune parameters to improve system performance.
- Improve current models.
- Enhancing a synthetic text and image generator systems to generate qualified images based on different topics.
- Analyzing the gap between synthesized images and real-world images, improving the synthesizer to reduce gaps.
- Take end-to-end ownership of Machine Learning systems.
- Analyze experimental and observational data.
- Analyze and prepare datasets e.g. crawling, cleansing, augmenting, synthesising.
- Evaluate models and provide evaluation metrics, statistical analysis results, and end-2-end testing results.
- Deploy and maintain the pipeline.
- Closely discuss with team members to share model performance results, observations, and provide necessary documents.
- Work closely with business development team to frame Machine Learning problems within the business context
- Technical documentation.
- Strong programming skill in Python.
- Proficiency in libraries such as OpenCV, Pillow, PIL, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn etc.
- Experience in AI-based software development and platform integration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand concepts of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Convolutional Neural Network.
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Understand and use Jupyter Notebook, CoLab, PyCharm, etc. for programming
- Understand and use GitHub for version control
- Understand and use AWS, Linux, docker as platforms