Quality Assurance Engineer – (Machine Learning Team)
- Analyze problems and design dataset requirements.
- Acquiring datasets used for training, testing and evaluating models.
- Manage and assure the quality of the dataset.
- Categorize, analyze, indicating deficiencies, and interpret trends or patterns in complicated datasets.
- Clarify the correlation of data and results from Machine Learning systems.
- Benchmark system: provide statistical reports, performance metrics, etc.
- Analyse errors, report what impacts the performance and lead the improvement.
- Design and execute test cases.
- Inquisitively asking questions to get the root of problems and confirm business requirements.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck.
- Work closely with the annotator team to ensure the correctness of ground truth.
- Work closely with the Machine Learning team throughout the workflow.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Data Engineer or Software Quality Assurance.
- Strong critical thinking skill.
- and with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in test case design and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Python for data analytics.