Senior Data Engineer
- Analyze the business problems, design dataset requirements, manage and identify the way to improve reliability, efficiency, and quality of the dataset.
- Curate and maintain data products that assist in building, optimizing, and improving algorithms’ productivity.
- Find hidden patterns in data by machine learning and statistical methods.
- Analyze machine learning system results: provide statistical reports, performance metrics, the impact of errors, correlation of data and performance and so on for leading to the improvement.
- Lead the design, evaluation, implementation, optimizing data delivery, and deployment of the tools and processes for data warehouse, data transformation, data structures, metadata, etc.
- Lead the process improvement for designing, creating, and maintaining optimal data pipelines.
- Work closely with the business development team to identify the business requirements and deliver the outputs.
- Work closely with the annotator team to ensure the quality of dataset and ground truth.
- Work closely with machine learning engineers throughout the machine learning development cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Engineer/similar role or equivalent skill and competencies.
- Strong in machine learning algorithms for data analysis, finding hidden patterns, bringing the insights from data.
- Experience in root cause analysis, data processing to answer specific domains and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills with unstructured datasets.
- Experience in building and optimizing data pipelines, stream processing, queuing, and scalable data warehouses.
- Strong Python programming for data processing and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and critical-thinking skills.
- Nice to have: experience in test case design and execution