Software Engineer (Backend)
- Designing and Developing website and mobile application by using in NodeJS, .NET Core, Java, or Python
- Responsible in RESTful APIs design, development, and integration APIs with another service or mobile platform.
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Implementing new features and fix any issues.
- Collaborating with Back-end developers and UX/UI engineers to deliver and deploy the products.
- Deliver standardized enterprise software platforms while also understanding a variety of business domains.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, testable and reliable code
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, MIS, IT, or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-stack developer or Back-end development
- Proficient with NodeJS, .NET Core is a must, Java and Python is preferable
- Able to create new function, module, or component which may be not stated in Library
- Experienced in Cloud Computing Services
Annual Company Trip
Once a year
10-15 Days / Year
Average at 1-1.5 months
6% of salary
THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY (TGIF)
Weekly allowances of 300 Baht
Passing TOEIC speaking for 130 scores and above, you will get THB 2,000 per month
Flexible Working Hours
Working with a dynamic team, young people, you will have a chance to learn new skills and to gain valuable experience
IPD (THB 3,000/Day)
OPD (THB 1,000/Call/Day)
Dental (THB 3,000/Year)