- Build solutions, provide technical guidance and advocate for the customer
- Ensure AWS environments remain operationally healthy whilst reducing cost and complexity· Develop trusting relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and technical challenges
- Using your technical acumen and customer obsession, you’ll drive technical discussions regarding incidents, trade-offs, and risk management
- Consult with a range of partners from developers through to C-suite executives·
- Collaborate with AWS Solutions Architects, Business Developers, Professional Services Consultants, and Sales Account Managers ·
- Manage and supervise member of Product Squad (Application Specialist and Support Staff)
- Provide guidance on system design so that our mobile platform is compliant with security and audit policy.
- Develop core library for our mobile platform
- Code review to ensure code quality and that implementations are done according to the design.
- Ensure that all non-functional requirements are met by our project team.
- Measure performance of our system and recommend fine tuning design and implementation.
- Assist project so that performance and penetration testing are successfully validated.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline is required to work as a Tech Lead.
- A strong background in troubleshooting and technology support will be beneficial. Individuals in this field can further display their leadership skills by completing the Project Management Professional certification offered by the Project Management Institute.
- Technical leads must have excellent technical abilities in order to successfully perform their job responsibilities. Applicable skills may include the following: mobile or website systems; security principles; open source security tools; programming languages, etc.
- Aside from key technical abilities, these professionals need to have strong leadership skills to motivate team members and know how to efficiently make important decisions. Tech leads should also have strong communication skills to oversee personnel and foster collaboration with other organizational departments.
- These leads should display a high degree of adaptability in order to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment.
Annual Company Trip
Once a year
10-15 Days / Year
Average at 1-1.5 months
6% of salary
THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY (TGIF)
Weekly allowances of 300 Baht
Passing TOEIC speaking for 130 scores and above, you will get THB 2,000 per month
Flexible Working Hours
Working with a dynamic team, young people, you will have a chance to learn new skills and to gain valuable experience
IPD (THB 3,000/Day)
OPD (THB 1,000/Call/Day)
Dental (THB 3,000/Year)